Welcome to the Web Site of
"Counselling and Spirituality"
The bilingual journal, Counselling and Spirituality, provides a forum for dialogue among researchers, trainers and practitioners in the vast area of counselling and spirituality.
By its interdisciplinary character, it aims to contribute to the integration of counselling, spirituality, psychology and/pastoral theology.
It is notably the only Canadian journal in this area and the articles reflect an international perspective on spirituality research.
The journal is published twice a year; it presents theoretical, empirical and/or clinical articles which are either quantitative or qualitative in nature. The journal is indexed with PsychInfo.
Articles are selected based on their originality of scientific contribution.
Soti Grafanaki, Ph.D
Christian Bellehumeur, Ph.D
- John Christopher, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA
- Terry Lynn Gall, Saint Paul University, Ottawa, Canada
- Susan James, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Axel Liégeois, Catholic University of Louvain, Leuven, Belgium
- P. Scott Richards, Brigham Young University, Utah, USA
- Christopher Sink, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, USA
- William West, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
For your subscriptions up to 2012
For your subscriptions from 2013
Sven Vranckx – Publisher House Peeters- Belgium
To get access to the abstracts from 2013, please follow the link
Counselling and Spirituality is the continuation of Pastoral Sciences.